Welcome to Tavistock House!
Established in 1973, Tavistock Dental Practice has always remained at the forefront of dental technology and care for our patients:
- Always use the best techniques and most appropriate materials
- The first practice in the area with a permanent hygienist
- Membership of the BDA Good Practice Scheme since 2011
- Metal-free alternatives for all dental restorations
- In-house tooth whitening in an hour
- 3 types of cosmetic tooth alignment
- Low-dose x-rays in all surgeries
- Digital intra-oral cameras
“Prevention is better than cure”
Prevention is the cornerstone of our practice. By advising on home care and creating a mindset for regular hygienist visits we can dramatically reduce the need for active treatment, whilst ensuring the longevity of old fillings.
“Our patients are the heart of everything we do”
We establish and maintain rapport with our patients and provide a fair, honest and ethical approach. We believe this is why, so few patients ever leave us.
Always with our patient’s best interests in mind, we listen, and provide treatment options. We provide estimates for the proposed treatment and always communicate any necessary changes.
We enjoy our work and strive for constant improvement. We are passionate about learning new techniques, discovering new materials and attending regular training courses. Internally we share knowledge to learn new ways to improve our services.